Monday, June 7, 2010

I heart faces: Play

I have been entering the I heart faces picture challenges. I just enjoy taking pictures and capturing moments to remember. This picture is one of my favorites. This is from when my Dad was here from Idaho visiting our new member, Delilah. We took Christopher to the park, he had a great time with Papa. This is when he was on the swing and Papa surprised him with a face to face encounter.

Stop by I Heart Faces to see some more playful fun!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the emotion of this photo!!! what a great moment!

Anonymous said...

Love this! There is such happiness and love on both of their faces.

Hansen Family said...

What a great shot. I love how you captured your son's surprise!

Tracey said...

This is great! Just absolutely awesome.

Unknown said...

That is a sweet picture!

Erica said...

what a sweet moment you captured!

Sarah Jones said...

How fun! This will be such a treasure when he's older!