Monday, June 7, 2010

Date night at Disneyland

On Friday Jeff and I had the pleasure of having a date night. We don't have too many so the few we get we enjoy getting out. Also  to remember it was us and our love for each other that makes us able to be "Just the 4 of us". 

We decided to go to Disneyland. We haven't been there without a child since well.... I don't remember.  It was time to go on all the rides I am barely tall enough for. We enjoyed Captain EO (still a great show), Big Thunder Mountain, Matterhorn, Star tours and dinner at the Blue Bayou. It is such a great atmosphere at the Blue Bayou. You almost forget that you are eating at Disneyland until the occasional scream of a boat going down the falls.

We stayed at Disneyland until almost Midnight. That is like the next day when you have kids...and it was worth every minute of it!

0 comments: