Well today was the first day I flew solo. We all missed Daddy so much. Christopher kept asking for him all day. I would have to remind him he was at work. He would reply "Daddy work, truck"
I had alot of anxiety yesterday. But it was fine, even though I knew it would be, I still was filled with anxiety of how I was going to maintain each of their means. I even was able to vacuum the front room floor! Woo-hoo I felt accomplished!
We are still having problems with Delilah and breastfeeding. But everyday is getting better. I am starting to think its her and her diva ways and not necessarily my body not producing. We will see.
I wish I would have had a picture of it but today Christopher grabbed my breast pump and put it to his chest. I guess he does pay attention! I laughed so hard!
0 comments:
Post a Comment